Occupational therapy is a medically prescribed remedy. Occupational therapists support and accompany people of all ages with congenital or acquired limitations in order to be able to move as independently, self-determinedly and confidently as possible in everyday life. An individual therapy plan is created for each patient using various therapeutic concepts. Restricted or non-existent skills can be trained in this way or replaced by a wide variety of compensation mechanisms. Great importance is attached to a holistic approach, which urgently requires good interdisciplinary cooperation between doctors, occupational therapists, physiotherapists and speech therapists. Adults and children are treated in individual or group therapy with motor-functional, sensomotor-perceptive and psychological-functional treatment methods.
Our treatment offerings include:
- Sensory integration therapy according to J.Ayres in children with perceptual disorders
- Diagnosis, counseling and treatment of developmentally delayed children
- Therapy of learning and partial performance disorders, therapy and counseling for children with ASD/ADHD
- Brain power training for adults
- Hand therapy after fractures, operations and rheumatic diseases
- Treatment and advice after neurological diseases such as stroke, TBI, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, etc.
- Therapy of mental illnesses in children, adolescents and adults
- Padovan-Methode therapy
- Group therapy